Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Started

OK, I'm finally getting started. I've been wanting to blog forever and keep saying "OK, just as soon as I'm caught up on everything else I'll start my blog." Yeah right! Reality has hit and I realize that that is NEVER going to happen. So, here it goes!
My friends and family all know that I am terrible at keeping in touch with people, so hopefully through the world of blogging I can keep up on the adventures of my friends and family. And, if you'd like, join our blog and keep up on "The Atack Adventures."

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Atacks! This is Diane. You bought your new house from my family. :) heehee I heard you have done some great stuff to it. I very happy we chose you guys to buy our house! couldnt pick any one better. I saw your blog link from Lori's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...get started already! More posts, more posts, more posts, lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete